Trade License Registration
A trade license is a document or certificate that permits the applicant to start a business or trade in a particular area/location. This license does not pass on any sort of property ownership to the holder of the license. Kanakkiyal’s expert team will help you to get a Trade License.Trade License is a license issued by a municipal corporation to carry on a particular business at a particular address. It was launched in India 40 years before and it is considered as the path to regulate the specific type of business from a particular place. A Trade License is a certificate of permission to carry a specific type of business or Trade activities at that specific premises. It is granted under the State Government. Trade license does not hold ownership of property or permission for any activity other than for which it is issued. The license department and allots licenses in consultative departments like Health, Engineering, Estate and others.it is essential for any business establishments to take licenses from the Department before stating manufacturing, exchange or storage of any activity. Before 30 days of starting the business, the applicant has to file the license to the concerned department. The business has to submit all the mandatory documents while filing.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Documents Required for Trade License Registration
- Proof such as Aadhaar, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter’s ID
- Address Proof such as Aadhaar Card,Ration Card,Driving Licence,etc.
- Tax Returns Certificate
- property tax Receipt of the business place
- Rental agreement or Lease agreement
- Affidavit on a 20-rupee stamp-paper to start the kind of the trade and business.
- passport-sized photo of the Applicant.
- Building permits of the company.
- Power source, equipment and machinery Details
- Certificate of Approval from the Inspector of Factories is needed, If the company has more than 9 employs
- 11.Certificate issued by the Deputy Director of Public Health.
- 12.No Objection Certificate (NOC) from both the IRS and Fire.
- 13.Consent or permission from TNPCB
Process & Timeline for Trade License Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
A trade license is a document or certificate that permits the applicant to start a business or trade in a particular area/location. This license does not pass on any sort of property ownership to the holder of the license
Trade License is varying as per state in India. In some states obtaining a trade license is optional while some states have made it compulsory depending on the business. As per the rules and regulations of the state the fee structure also varies from state to state and charges a monthly fee while others charge a percentage of the business total turnover.
Basically, the processing time takes 7-10 working days. In case documents are incomplete, it may take more time.
If the license is denied by the commission, then you may appeal to the standing committee by delivering the denied letter.
Fill the Renewal Form. Pay the renewal charges with half fine.
In India, trade licenses need to be renewed after a year of issue. Moreover, they are renewed from the period of January to 31st March. Trade licenses are renewed every year.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Mobile : +91 - 81221 83745
Email : email@example.com