ITR-3 Form Filing - Income Tax Return
The ITR-3 Form applies particularly to those Individuals and Hindu Undivided Families who have income from carrying on a profession or from Proprietary business. If an Individual/HUF is having income as a partner of a partnership firm that is carrying out business/profession, he cannot file ITR-3. In such case, he is required to file ITR 2
GET FREE CONSULTATION
ITR-3 must be filed by individuals and HUFs who have income from carrying on a profession or from Proprietary business.
If an Individual/HUF is having income as a partner of a partnership firm that is carrying out business/profession, he cannot file ITR-3. In such case, he is required to file ITR 2.
ITR-3 form is to be used when the assessee has income that falls into the below category :
- Income from carrying on a profession
- Income from Proprietary Business
- Along with income from a profession or proprietary business, return may also include income from House property, Salary/Pension and Income from other sources
Filing Income Tax Return ITR-3 Form
ITR-3 form can be filed under three methods:
- Filing ITR-3 form using digital signature certificate.
- Transmitting the data in ITR-3 form electronically under electronic verification code.
- By transmitting the data in ITR-3 form electronically and then mailing (By post) the return in Return Form ITR-V to the Income Tax Office.
All taxpayer filing ITR-3 form who are required to obtain a tax audit must file ITR-3 form using digital signature. Assessee filing ITR-2 form under the third method must complete the acknowledgement in ITR-V. After preparing ITR-V, the assessee should print out two copies of Form ITR-V. One copy of ITR-V, duly signed by the assessee, has to be sent by ordinary post toPost Bag No. 1,
Electronic City Office,
Bengaluru— 560 100,
The other copy may be retained by the assessee for his record.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Mobile : +91 - 81221 83745
Email : email@example.com