Indian Subsidiary Company Registration in India
A Subsidiary Company is also commonly known simply as a subsidiary or a sister company; and the company which practices control over it, is known as the parent company, or holding company. A subsidiary company can be controlled by the parent company partially or completely.
For setting up a subsidiary, the parent company must own at least 50% of the subsidiary. When the holding company owns 100% of the subsidiary then the subsidiary is known as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the parent company. Note that the subsidiary company of a foreign parent company is a separate legal entity, and the subsidiary company is obligated to function under the rules and regulations of the country where it is situated.
A company can be registered as a private limited or public limited company
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Documents Required for Company Registration
Latest Passport size Color photograph of all the promoters (Shareholders and Directors)
Any of the following ID: Passport, Voter ID/Driving License of Shareholders and Directors.
Registered office Proof
Latest & Clear Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/ /Water/Gas Bill of the registered office address
PAN Card of all shareholders and Directors. Foreign nationals must provide a valid passport.
Latest Bank Statement/Telephone Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill/Water Bill of Shareholders and Directors
NOC from owner
No Objection Certificate from owner(s) of the premises of registered office.
Requirements for Foreign National
• Passport (mandatory)
Photo ID Proof (Document must be certified by Indian Consulate)
Address Proof (Document must be certified by the Indian Consulate)
Process & Timeline for Company Registration
After obtaining name approval from ROC (Registrar of Companies), an applicant is required to file –
• Form INC-7 (Application for Incorporation of Company (Other than One Person Company)
• Form DIR-12 (Particulars of appointment of directors and key managerial staff; and
• Form INC-22 (Notice of the situation) along with Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.
- After filing of the incorporation documents, payment of online ROC fees and Stamp duty is done by the applicant. (This is based on the authorized capital of the company).
- After the fees are paid, ROC verifies the filed documents. Form INC-22 and DIR-12 are approved via the Straight-Through-Process (STP) and the ROC verifies Form INC-7 in detail. The ROC may suggest some changes in the form or attachment.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Mobile : +91 - 81221 83745
Email : email@example.com