FSSAI State License
The State FSSAI licenses are required for the manufacturers, storage, transporters, retailers, marketers, distributors, etc. This license is issued by the concerned State Authorities in each state. Food license is a mandatory compliance for the manufacturers dealing in the food business and restaurant business that certifies the safety of food products supplied or manufactured by various organizations in India. Get your food business registered by availing of our premium offers at the least cost, certifying the successful completion of the process.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Eligibility for FSSAI State License
1. Dairy units which include milk chilling units equipped to handle and process.
2. Vegetable oil processing units and units that produce vegetable oil by the process of solvent extraction and refineries that includes oil expeller unit.
3. Slaughtering units.
4. Meat processing units.
5. Food processing units that include relabellers and repackers.
6. Proprietary foods.
Required Documents for State FSSAI License
1. Rental Agreement of Business Premises.
2. ID Proof of the Concerned Person (Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID)
3. If any Government Registration Certificates ( Company Incorporation Certificate / Firm Registration / Partnership Deed / Pan card / GST Registration Number / Shop and Establishment Registration / Trade License)
4. If the applicant is private limited company or partnership firm then they should provide MOA & AOA or Partnership deed copy
5. For applying State License any One of the following certificate is compulsory ( Trade license, Shop and Establishment Registration, Panchayath License, Corporation License , Municipality License )
6. Nature of Business.
7. Fssai declaration form
If you are applying for Manufacturing /Repacker category please arrange below other documents.
1. Manufacturing unit photos
2. Plant Layouts.
3. Machinery details use for production in your company letterhead (Capacity & Horse Power details)
4. Product details in company Letter head.
FSSAI State License (Fee Structure)
• Demand Draft (DD)
• Treasury Challan, or
Process for FSSAI State License
Frequently Asked Questions
A state license is granted by the State Authorities functioning in each state. This is in accordance with the FSS Regulations, 2011. Based on the eligibility, food business operators may fall under State License or Registration. Generally, FBOs with annual turnover ranging from 12 lakhs-20 crores is required to get this license
Turnover ranging from 12 lakhs-20 crores is required to get the State license.
Application for State FSSAI license is supposed to be filed in form B as per prevailing Act. The application is available on the concerned authority’s portal.
The validity of an FSSAI food license is anywhere between 1 to 5 years.
There will be different license issued under FSSA as requirement of each product is different. So in the same premises if license is being taken for processing of meat, milk & fruits & vegetables, there will be a separate license as these will be done in separate portions & businesses are not connected.
As per the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) rules, it is mandatory for food-related businesses, however small, to apply for a license or registration.
Yes, to be able to sell food, you will require to have an FSSAI license. If it is a large scale business, then the FSSAI license is mandatory.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Mobile : +91 - 81221 83745
Email : email@example.com