Digital Signature Certificate Registration
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is nothing but a physical signature in an electronic format. Digital Signatures are used in India for online transactions such as Filing Annual Return, Company or LLP Incorporation, Income Tax E-Filing, E-Tenders, etc. Apply your DSC with Kanakkiyal.com.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Documents Required for Digital Signature Certificate
Latest Passport size Color photograph of the Applicant
Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Passport
Pan Card of the Applicant
Email and Mobile Number
The Applicant should have the Valid e-mail and mobile number for Validation
Class 3 DSC
As per the CAA’s new regulation, only the Class 3 DSC will be available for any sort of paperless signature utilization in India. It includes in the compliances of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) & Registrar of Companies (ROC), Tax Filing, Business Incorporation, Business License Registration, e-tendering / e-bidding, Trademark e-filing, DGFT Compliances, etc.
Benefits of Digital Signature
- Validity-Digital Signatures usually comes with validity of one or two years and they can be easily renewed once validity expires.
Your work is now completed
Submission of Documents
E-token-Digital signature certificate are stored in a secure USB Flash Drive called E-Token.
Class III Digital Signatures-It is used mainly for E-Tendering and Participation in E-Auctions.
DSC and Token sent to you
Quick Processing-One can get DSC in very quick time of 1-3 days from date of submitting the application along with required documents.
Process & Timeline for Company Registration
- You are supposed to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
- We will create all your required documents and file them with authorized agency on your behalf.
- Your Digital Signature will be sent in a USB and Token through courier at your address.
Frequently Asked Questions
A digital signature certificate is valid for 1 to 2 years from the time of issuance. Every signature has the start date and end date. If your DSC expires you can apply again for a digital signature online.
Digital Signature Certificate is useful for signing E-forms, E tendering documents, income tax returns filing, etc. Get your Digital Signature Certificate through Kanakkiyal.com
Yes, a person can have two Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) and it depends on him which he wants to use for personal purpose and which for official purpose.
- Open the file that contains the digital signature you want to view.
- Click File > Info > View Signatures.
- In the list, on a signature name, click the down-arrow, and then click Signature Details
DSC gets blocked after certain no of unsuccessful attempts of entering the wrong PIN. A blocked DSC cannot be used in the e-tendering system unless it is unblocked. To unblock your DSC please contact the service provider who has issued the DSC.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Mobile : +91 - 81221 83745
Email : email@example.com