Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is a Government association founded in 1985 through an act for the Development and Growth of export of scheduled commodities.
It furnishes financial assistance, information, guidelines towards the advancement of scheduled products. The products prescribed under the APEDA Act are considered as schedule products and exporters of such scheduled products are compelled to register under APEDA.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
# Significance:- It is mandatory for all the agricultural exporters to have an APEDA certificate for carrying out the export of scheduled Agri-products.
# Enables Financial AID:- An APEDA registration is a necessary requirement for the exporters to apply for financial support schemes run by the APEDA.
# Validity:- APEDA registration is a one-time process. The exporter needs to apply for renewal of APEDA certificate after every 5 years.
# APEDA Products:- Organic products, cereals, animal products, processed food, fresh fruits, vegetables, floriculture & seeds are covered under the category of APEDA products.
# Easy Monthly Returns:- The exporters having APEDA registration mandatorily needs to file the monthly export returns. In case of no exports, NIL return needs to be filed.
# Export-Orientation Programmes:- The APEDA registration enables the exporters to participate in the Orientation and training Programmes conducted by APEDA for Export Promotion.
Why Apeda Registration?
APEDA Registration Is obligatory for every exporter of agriculture commodities. By obtaining Online APEDA Registration, An Exporter Can:
1. Obtain agreements on enhancing the packaging and trade of the Scheduled Products to be exported.
2. Attend training sessions governed by APEDA in various traits of the industries connected with the Scheduled Products.
3. Get enlisted under the Exporters Directory accessible.
4. Get brand promotion by advertising and promoting the products with the APEDA registration.
Documents Required for Company Registration
Details of All Directors/Partners/Proprietor
Import Export Code Certificate
PAN Card of all shareholders and Directors. Foreign nationals must provide a valid passport.
Bank Account Statement
List of Products
List of Products covered under the APEDA Registration APEDA do export promotion and development of the following below scheduled Agri products:-
- Fruits, Vegetables and their Products.
- Meat and Meat Products.
- Poultry and Poultry Products.
- Dairy Products.
- Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products.
- Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products.
- Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds.
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- Cereal and Cereal Products.
- Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts.
- Pickles, Papads and Chutneys.
- Guar Gum.
- Floriculture and Floriculture Products.
- Herbal and Medicinal Plants.
Functions of APEDA Authorities
APEDA Authorities are allocated with functions such as:
1. Publicity of export-oriented production and growth of the Scheduled products.
2. Setting the standards and specifications for the expected products.
3. Registration of exporters of the scheduled commodities on payment of required fees.
4. Enhancing packaging and marketing of the Scheduled products.
5. Carrying out an assessment of products for the purpose of ensuring the quality of such products.
6. Growth of industries referring to the scheduled products and undertaking surveys, feasibility studies etc.
Features of Public limited Company Registration
APEDA registration is compulsory for the export of scheduled products. Hence, get entry to export agricultural products.
Exporters can get the numerous monetary assistance schemes under APEDA. It helps the exporters in brand promotion through publicity, packaging improvement, database upgradation and analyses etc.
Businesses get listed on the APEDA Exporter Directory. Potential buyers can reach you for product enquiry.
Renders approach exporters about the numerous products and countries for export.
APEDA RCMC Registered exporter enjoys the privilege to buy Export Leads from Agri-Exchange Portal.
Registered members can contribute to training programs governed by APEDA for various scheduled products and thereby enhance their business.
Process & Timeline for Company Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority.
The initial step to any form of registration is filling an application, however, the applicant shall be issued a Registration-cum Membership Certificate (RCMC).
Every individual who is an exporter of Scheduled Products shall attain APEDA registration. A person can be registered either as a vendor exporter or as a manufacturing exporter.
The APEDA certificate is valid for 5 years. The exporter needs to apply for renewing his APEDA certificate after every 5 years.
APEDA conducts 3 kinds of growth-oriented schemes for enhancing the competence of the agri-products exporters.
Recognition Certificate for Horticulture Produce Packhouse
No, You don’t need to be physically present for the process, E-StartupIndia is an online catering platform all you need is an internet connection in your phone/computer and the required documents with you and we can get the job done no matters even if you are present at the remotest location of India.
An APEDA registration certificate is a mandatory requirement if you are an exporter of agricultural products and you wish to carry out carrying out the export of agri-products covered under APEDA.
The Exporter may log in to their account through the “Exporter Login” link provided at APEDA official website. Also, the exporter can inspect the status by clicking the “Track Application” link.
The exporter obliges to apply for renewing his APEDA certificate after every 5 years.
Broadly, APEDA conducts 3 kinds of welfare schemes for the promotion of export of scheduled agri-products. These are as follows-
Financial Assistance Schemes
NABARD’s Food Processing Fund (FPF) scheme
Mega Food Park Scheme of MoFPI
Yes, we can assist you in obtaining APEDA registration in your town as well.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Mobile : +91 - 81221 83745
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org